Emilio Sacarias Estrada Bencomo – Violine / Violin
Born in Cuba he lives now in Visby/Sweden.
To be engaged in the art of violin and to be able to play music is his greatest passion in life.
As taught by the great masters like Alexei Gorokhov and Veniamin Pronin never to give up, he always enjoys it to be part of the musical community and share his gifts with discipline and diligence.
Studies and Education (in part)
- Tchaikovsky National Academy of Music / Ukraine
- Odessa Conservatoire / Ukraine
- The University of Havana / Cuba
- The National Art School Havana / Cuba
- 1987 XXXIV Paganini Competition (Genova/Italy)
- 1983 The First Prize for Music (the Congress of Ukraine/Kiev)
- 1981 The First Prize in the Improvisation Competition (Kiev)
Projects and involvements
- Weekend Concert SVT (Swedish TV) "Cuban night"
- Trio Siboney
- Haninge Culture Scholarship
- Quintet de Urfé (Cuban classical music)
- Riksteatern in Central America
- Audio CD with the Duo TonSatz: The Silence of the Shadows – Mosaic of a Search | Poetry & Music
Classical involvement inter alia
- National Symphony Orchestra of Cuba (associate concermaster)
- Chamber Orchestra Brindis de Salas (as founder)
- Brouwer Experimental Ensemble IC